- Installation of Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition (Free)
- Understanding of Windows environment and applications
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ like writing functions, if conditions and loops
- Familiarity with C/C++ structures and pointers
LEARN HOW TO QUICKLY BUILD A TIC-TAC-TOE GAME ON WINDOWS USING VISUAL C++
Do you want to learn how to build Windows applications using C++ and Windows API? Do you want to build a native Windows application in C++ and have it run on any version of Windows including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10?
Do you want to learn some cool techniques for handling arrays in C/C++? Are you curious to learn what it takes to build a game with Visual C++ on Windows?
If you say yes to any of these questions, then you should consider taking this course today!
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN:
- The basic concepts, tools and functions you need to build a complete Tic Tac Toe game with Visual C++ on Windows
- The building blocks of a Windows GUI application including Windows, Menus, Texts, Shapes and Icons
- How to prompt the user for messages and how to use MessageBox API
- What is GDI and how to use it to draw texts, shapes and icons
- How to handle Windows messages and how to center elements inside your window
- And more tips and tricks of the trade!
This course is 100% free, so there is nothing to lose! I made my best efforts to provide high quality content and to make this both useful and fun to watch.
Let’s get started today! Enroll now!
WHAT’S IN THE COURSE?
- Over 15 lectures and 3 hours of video content
- Code Tic-Tac-Toe in C/C++ on Windows
- Understand how to write efficient C++ for Windows
- Learn how Windows applications work
- Understand how painting works on Windows and how to utilize it for your apps
- Build a complete tic-tac-toe game by following this course
- Learn how to add menus, messages and how to draw inside your application with GDI
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ like loops, functions, variables and if conditions
- Basic understanding of pointers and structs in C/C++
- Windows 7 or newer
- Visual Studio installation – Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition (Recommended)
- Developers who want to learn how to program on Windows with C++
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Visual C++ and Windows API
In this course I try to cover basic understanding of Windows programming as well as the functions we use. However, it requires a lot of time and effort to cover Windows programming and Windows APIs from scratch, which is outside the scope of this course.
OVER 400 STUDENTS ON FIRST DAY & OVER 1 THOUSAND STUDENTS THE FIRST WEEK!
ENROLL TODAY TO LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN TIC-TAC-TOE!
NOTE: FULL SOURCE CODE ATTACHED TO LECTURE #15
- This course is a quick overview and an introduction to anyone interested in learning building Windows Applications and Programming Windows API using C/C++
- You must have some basic knowledge of Programming in C/C++ to be able to understand the concepts mentioned here